It’s back! Yes, Taste of Durban 2014 is set to be another mouth watering- you don’t want to miss this- kind of experience. With chefs from 9 of Durban’s top restaurants showcasing their foodie creations, to sipping, sampling and enjoying an al fresco food fiesta, this 3 day festival at Suncoast Casino & Entertainment Village will certainly have something for the whole family.
AND, Coffey & Cake is giving away tickets to 5 lucky readers! All you have to do is LIKE Coffey & Cake on Facebook and, in a comment on this blog post, tell me what you are most looking forward to about Taste of Durban 2014 and why you should win the tickets.
Easy! Then, from a lucky draw I will give away 5 double tickets. Draw will happen at the end of June (date TBC).
So which Top Durban Restaurants are being represented at Taste of Durban 2014…
- Marcelle Roberts from Café 1999 is back for the third-year running with her inimitable brand of casual cuisine.
- Louise Potgieter from Havana Grill at Suncoast and Themba Mngoma from Little Havana.
- Newcomer Nardia Adams, from Asian Tapas spot Greedy Buddha, will be cooking up a storm on the grill.
- Lucy Markewicz will be flying the colours for Freedom Café.
- Popular Indian restaurant Amaravathi Palki
- Beluga Durban
- Vigour & Verve
- Last but not least, exciting new addition to the line-up this year, The Durban eKasi Experience.
Must do’s at Taste of Durban 2014 include…
- Pick n Pay Fresh Living Chef’s Theatre
- The Pick n Pay Wine and Canapé Experience
- My personal favourite and one I WILL NOT miss out on, the LINDT Master Chocolatiers will be hand making delicious LINDOR truffles and fresh pralines, and selling their masterpieces
- Castle Milk Stout Experience
- Robertson’s Butcher’s Block in association with Big Green Egg
- BP Wild Bean Café – coffee will be made on order for those caffeine lovers out there.
- The CTA Benefit Stage – The social responsibility initiative, Cape Town Angels, has teamed up with the organisers of Taste Festivals South Africa to bring a coast-to-coast charity challenge to Durbanites.
- For more information about each of these click HERE.
This is going to be a fantastic food festival so make sure you enter my give-away or get buying tickets cause your taste buds will be most grateful! Enjoy 🙂